Cookies Policy of JAMIELEEWEDDINGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
This website, JAMIELEEWEDDINGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM (the “Website”), is operated by JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.
What are cookies?
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites:
Your privacy is important to us. It is JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://jamieleeweddingphotography.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 27 December 2018.
JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://jamieleeweddingphotography.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s website, even if JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY or a JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY does not make any commitment to update the materials.
JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
JAMIE LEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UNITED STATES and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com